We are your locally owned 24 Hour plumbing service in Hampton Roads.
We Believe Quality, Dependability and Affordability are a Must!
At Cecilia’s, no job is too big or too small for our professionals. Our team is expertly trained to handle all of your plumbing needs, from fixing a broken garbage disposal to re-piping your home. Our technicians are licensed and insured, so you know you’re talking to an expert when you call. We’re open 24 hours a day and are here to help you when you need us.
10% Off For First Time Customers
Why Choose Cecilia?
- Save Money! Don’t pay for a service charge. We provide free plumbing estimates.
- Make the decision that is best for you. We will tell you the problem before we turn the first wrench.
- Every plumbing job we do is warrantied.
- We believe in hiring the best employees who are honest and do the job right the first time.
- We provide military and senior discounts.
- Leak Finding & Leak Repair
- HD Video Camera Sewer Inspection
- Sewer Repair
- Outdoor System Repairs
- Shower Installation
- Shower Repair
- Toilet Installation
- Toilet Leaks & Toilet Repair
- Drain Unclogging / Drain Cleaning
- Faucet Repair
- Faucet Installation
- Garbage Disposal Installation
- Garbage Disposal Repair
- Water Heater Installation
- Water Heater Leak & Repair
- Tankless Water Heater Repair & Installation Services
- Pipe Repair
24 Hour Emergency Repairs
A leaky pipe has a sneaking way of putting a damper on any occasion. As a family-owned company, we understand that emergencies can happen anytime. We are open 24/7 to be of service when an emergency hits. Call us anytime here in the areas of Hampton, Newport News, Chesapeake, Norfolk or Virginia Beach!
Get Rebates and Tax Breaks When You Make Your Home More Energy Efficient
The federal government wants to help you easily afford energy products and services by giving out rebates and tax breaks. The big spending bill the House approved in August 2022 allocates billions of dollars aimed at encouraging people to buy energy-efficient devices and services.
Consumers will be able to save up to $8,000 for a heat pump system, up to $1,750 for a heat pump-enabled water heater and up to $840 for converting to an electric stove/cooktop/oven, as well as the same amount for an electric pump dryer for laundry. There are also options for up to $4,000 for upgrading breaker boxes, up to $2,500 for installing or upgrading electric wiring and up to $1,600 for insulation, air sealing and ventilation upgrades.